Sunday, March 7, 2010

Class Presentations

Wow! I think there was a lot of good information in the presentations. AND a lot of different information. I liked learning more about the interactive white boards. My district is in the process of getting them and I can't wait to use one in my classroom. The information given was useful and interesting.
Vadim's calculator presentation was great! I personally don't use calculators (teaching pre-k), but it was nice to see the discussion on whether or not they should be used!
Kerri's PBL presentation was interesting. It sounds like a fun way to teach, but also different then what we were taught. I think it would take a lot of work and a lot of support from your district. In an ideal world, an ideal class and an ideal administration!
Thanks for all the great info!!!!

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I thought that interactive white boards were just a cheap version of smart board, but I guess not. They can do lots of cool things.

    ReplyDelete