Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Food Inc.

I really enjoyed the movie. It definitely made me think about what I eat and where it comes from. Having the panel at the end of the movie was great. How awesome to see how small local changes can make a difference.
For me the biggest change I think I am going to make is to grow a garden this summer and to eat out less! I have always had a "black thumb", but I think it is important to give growing a garden a try for my family. We live on a farm and raise our own beef and pork, so I already know where my meat comes from. I am thinking about getting some chickens now though. I think that movies like this are what we need to get the message out about what is going on with the food we eat. I hope more people watch it. I know I am recommending it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment