Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The ipad debate

Computer world and pc world each published an article about the ipad. The article in Computer World takes the view that the ipad will be the next big thing. That it will appeal to a wide variety of people and be able to do things the net books do plus more. The man who wrote the article in PC World believes that it is just the latest thing that won't last. That the netbooks are affordable and are more what consumers need.
I personally feel that the ipad will do well. I think that it will appeal to many different types of people and it is user friendly. I have the iphone and I LOVE it. The ipad looks like a giant iphone. I think that once it is out for awhile the price will come down and any problems it might have will be worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment